Construction work is undoubtedly one of the most dangerous jobs in the U.S. today.
We receive numerous cases every year, often involving severe injuries.
Clients who have requested our help have been compensated with hundreds of millions of dollars.
If you are injured while working on a construction site or renovation job,
call us for a free consultation. We are sure that one of our lawyers will be able to help you.
Types of common construction accidents
• Accidents on ladders and scaffolds
• Accidents on demolition sites
• Crane accidents
• Falling from a roof
• Falling into an elevator or other open shafts
• Roof collapse
• Injuries caused by falling objects or construction materials
• Unsafe machinery, such as forklifts or wheelbarrows
• Wall, column or roof collapse
• Injuries due to failure to provide adequate protection or equipment
• Trips or falls on debris due to failure to maintain a clean and safe worksite
• Accidents involving paint, tuck pointing, renovations, asbestos removal, demolition, cleaning or washing windows
Questions about Construction Work Accidents?
Life in New York City can be hazardous to your health. Be it a slip and fall on a city street, a car accident or an injury at work, call Gorayeb & Associates.