Walking in New York may be dangerous. Carelessness in keeping areas clean and safe has often left citizens seriously injured.
Clients who have requested our services have been compensated with hundreds of millions of dollars.
$5,720,000 was recovered for a woman who tripped and fell due to a flaw at the entrance of a building complex.
$900,000 was recovered for a woman who tripped and fell due to a flaw at a store entrance.
$773,900 was recovered for a worker who slipped and fell as she came down wet metal stairs in the basement of the restaurant where she worked.
If you have been injured in a fall on a private property or public sidewalk due to irregular conditions, ask for our help and one of our “Lawyers of the People” will assist you.
Contact: (212) 267-9222 or (877) 377-3726
Most common types of falls:
• Slips and falls on ice, black ice or snow
• Slips and falls on stairs or lobbies in poor condition
• Trip and falls on flawed or cracked sidewalks
• Trips and falls on broken or unclean stairs, hallways, parking lots, poorly-installed carpet or rugs, and other hazardous conditions
• Trips and falls in buildings, supermarkets and other public areas
Questions about Slip and Fall Accidents?
Life in New York City can be hazardous to your health. Be it a slip and fall on a city street, a car accident or an injury at work, call Gorayeb & Associates.