Please send your questions to [email protected] or call us now at (212) 267-9222 and our experts will help you.

What do I do if I have accident at work and I’m not sure to call an ambulance?

When you have an accident you should immediately call an ambulance, it would not be uncommon if a boss tells you not to call anyone and heal at home … this is wrong. Your boss is trying to eliminate important evidence and deny that there was an accident. No matter the circumstances, if you are injured call an ambulance and then call Gorayeb & Associates to help you and your family.

What is the main focus area of ​​the firm?

Gorayeb & Associates, P.C. represents injured people in the area of ​​personal injury.

Does your staff speak Spanish?

The lawyers and support staff are ready to help all our customers who speak Spanish.


What are the costs?

Personal injury cases are handled on a contingency, that means that the client pays nothing unless the lawyer wins the case. All costs of the case are advances by attorney so you pay nothing unless the lawyer wins the case and you receive monetary compensation.

Do I need to obtain the records and documentation of my case?

No. Our law firm as well as our researchers, who include retired officers and detectives from the NYPD, get all the information you need to win your case. Our investigators contact witnesses and obtain information from them as needed. It is our responsibility to obtain all information necessary to win your case.

What should I consider when hiring a lawyer?

You should hire a lawyer who specializes in the type of accident you suffered. You should look for a lawyer who is willing to listen and help you with your concerns. You should hire a lawyer who has an approved record of winning your type of case.

How long will my case be resolved?

The amount of time it takes a case to be completed depends on the type of accident, how many companies must be sued, the severity of your injuries and how many surgeries you have you had. Cases usually take between three to five years to be fully litigated.

How long do I have to file a lawsuit after an accident?

In New York State the time can be as short as 90 days if you were injured in a property of a municipality or a government organization. In other cases, the time to start a lawsuit is within three years after the day of the accident. When you have an accident you should immediately consult with an attorney to know your rights and what steps you should take to protect yourselves.