Renowned Lawyer Christopher Gorayeb Wins Millions, bringing justice to an undocumented construction worker hurt on construction site.
Renowned Lawyer Christopher Gorayeb Wins Millions, bringing justice to an undocumented construction worker hurt on a worksite.
Christopher J. Gorayeb, a graduate of Bates College, obtained his juris doctor degree from the Syracuse University College of Law in 1985. He was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1986 and the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York the following year.
ASSOCIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• American Trial Lawyers Association
• New York State Bar Association
• New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Notable Cases With Christopher Gorayeb
- $12,800,000 Was obtained for a Honduran construction worker who fell from a roof at a height of 50 feet. He landed on a sidewalk and suffered serious injuries. He is bound to a wheelchair and his lower limbs are incapacitated. After the accident, he had to undergo surgery several times, first for his spine, then for his abdominal wall and later for his left humerus.
- $11,000,000 An Ecuadorian man sustained serious injuries when he fell from a ladder while working on the construction of a new building in Brooklyn, New York. The leg of the ladder slipped and he landed on the ground causing the plaintiff to fall with the ladder. As a consequence of the accident, our client fractured his arms and injured his neck. He had surgery on multiple occasions.
- $8,000,000 A Dominican man sustained serious injuries when he fell from a scaffold more than 50 feet high while working on the outside of a building in Manhattan. As a consequence of the accident, our client suffered a broken neck, a fractured left leg, back and shoulder injuries. He had surgery on multiple occasions.
Contact Gorayeb & Associates for a Free Injury Consultation
To find out if you have a claim for compensation, schedule your free consultation at Gorayeb & Associates today.